Max universes on a RHFB??

Hi all, a simple question.. what is the max universes i can run on a RHFB and How.. I have heard 16 is max with DP8's, Artnet etc. I need atleast 32 ??? Can I and How?? networking desks or something? see we already have 3 x RHFB's.

Cheers,
Benny..
Parents
  • [QUOTE=ACCPIG3;61999]Thanks heaps for that Eric, It's all making sense now. These strap on Hog gadgets should work a treat when the time comes, am very happy to hear i can get 32 universes direct from the RHFB.. I am a big fan of the RHFB's have pretty much lived on them 6 days a week for the last 4 years.. Awesome desk..

Cheers to all.. :)

Sorry one more question on the usb expander, i can only see 16 universes in the Patch window of the RHFB. how do you patch the other 16?? or is that other 16 Artnet down 5pin from the expander or something..??

May be a dumb question, but as posted earlier the Artnet thing is kinda new to me..
    cheers..
  • [QUOTE=ACCPIG3;61999]Thanks heaps for that Eric, It's all making sense now. These strap on Hog gadgets should work a treat when the time comes, am very happy to hear i can get 32 universes direct from the RHFB.. I am a big fan of the RHFB's have pretty much lived on them 6 days a week for the last 4 years.. Awesome desk..

Cheers to all.. :)

Sorry one more question on the usb expander, i can only see 16 universes in the Patch window of the RHFB. how do you patch the other 16?? or is that other 16 Artnet down 5pin from the expander or something..??

May be a dumb question, but as posted earlier the Artnet thing is kinda new to me..
    cheers..
Children
No Data
Related