Max universes on a RHFB??

Hi all, a simple question.. what is the max universes i can run on a RHFB and How.. I have heard 16 is max with DP8's, Artnet etc. I need atleast 32 ??? Can I and How?? networking desks or something? see we already have 3 x RHFB's.

Cheers,
Benny..
Parents
  • [QUOTE=ericthegeek;62003]In the Patch Window, there's a pop-up menu that lets you select which DP8000 to patch to. You may have to press "Add DP" in the "Patch At" windows if your target DP isn't already showing up.

For example, if the virtual DP in your RHFB is set to netnumber 1, and the external DP is set to netnumber 2, you'd choose DP8000 #2 to patch to a universe on the DP8000.

Also, you can patch on the command line. To patch fixtures 15 through 18 to DP #2, 4th universe, DMX address 200, you'd open the patch window and type:

15 thru 18 @ 2/4/200 enter

That's way kool, easy as.. thanks heaps, that answers all my questions, I can go to the boss now and tell him its a goer.

Cheers, benny..
  • [QUOTE=ericthegeek;62003]In the Patch Window, there's a pop-up menu that lets you select which DP8000 to patch to. You may have to press "Add DP" in the "Patch At" windows if your target DP isn't already showing up.

For example, if the virtual DP in your RHFB is set to netnumber 1, and the external DP is set to netnumber 2, you'd choose DP8000 #2 to patch to a universe on the DP8000.

Also, you can patch on the command line. To patch fixtures 15 through 18 to DP #2, 4th universe, DMX address 200, you'd open the patch window and type:

15 thru 18 @ 2/4/200 enter

That's way kool, easy as.. thanks heaps, that answers all my questions, I can go to the boss now and tell him its a goer.

Cheers, benny..
Children
No Data
Related