'Waiting for node association'

Hello all,

Im trying to get WYG R22 working with HOG 3PC 3.2.4.

But, the Wholehog DP (3396) keeps saying: 'Waiting for node association'.
He does have a connection with the HOG 3PC but i guess he wants to see Wholehog 3 sending out DP2000 instead of DP8000.

Who knows any solution for this problem?

Thanks!
Parents
  • Yes, but WYG R22 is old software, they are up to R28 now.
    Hog3 and roadhog are current technology products, if you want to use them then you need the latest or a more recent version of WYG. No way around this.

**I happen to see a lot of people complaining about R22 specifically not working with recent desks and lighting fixtures, and R22 is a very popular cracked version of WYG floating out there on the internet so it's funny sometimes to see people complain about something they got for "free"
  • Yes, but WYG R22 is old software, they are up to R28 now.
    Hog3 and roadhog are current technology products, if you want to use them then you need the latest or a more recent version of WYG. No way around this.

**I happen to see a lot of people complaining about R22 specifically not working with recent desks and lighting fixtures, and R22 is a very popular cracked version of WYG floating out there on the internet so it's funny sometimes to see people complain about something they got for "free"
Children
No Data
Related