full boar hognet

Hello, anyone have an idea why the Hognet on a Road Hog Full Boar running 3.2.2 never starts on the first bootup of the console. It always takes an initial boot, then reboot (red button or on-off switch) for the Hognet to become operational. The RHFB is connected to a router and everything has static IP addresses. (the router is always fully powered before the RHFB is turned on) Hmmmmmmm.

Bryan
Parents
  • Hi Mitch,
    DHCP off on the console, I use the router for all that. During startup I power on the router first and make sure it is fully active, then start the RHFB. The only DP on the system is the internal one. Two pieces of hardware, one cable. After rebooting the console a second time Hognet lights turn on, it shows the static IP address. Load the show, then I connect my wireless remote as a client. I have tried this both with and without a switch (unmanaged switch). Still not sure why no Hognet on first startup, then Hognet on for second startup.

Bryan
  • Hi Mitch,
    DHCP off on the console, I use the router for all that. During startup I power on the router first and make sure it is fully active, then start the RHFB. The only DP on the system is the internal one. Two pieces of hardware, one cable. After rebooting the console a second time Hognet lights turn on, it shows the static IP address. Load the show, then I connect my wireless remote as a client. I have tried this both with and without a switch (unmanaged switch). Still not sure why no Hognet on first startup, then Hognet on for second startup.

Bryan
Children
No Data
Related