Hog 3 DMX Widget question

I purchased a used Hog 3 widget, the older style with the blue anodized finish. When I try to assign the Widget it says 'Needs Upgrade'. I'm confused because it is a Hog 3 widget so why would it need an update to run on Hog 3 PC?

Second question, if I try to run Hog 2 PC it never sees the widget at all in the config screen. I thought a Hog 3 Widget was backwards compatible to Hog 2 PC?

Thanks
Parents
  • window 7 64 bit system can only run Hog3PC, it does not have the drivers for the widget to run Hog2PC.. So basically the Hog2PC program will run but will not see the widget..

secondly some of the blue "Hog 3" widgets need to be upgraded.. I have a blue one myself and it was upgraded before i bought it thankfully.. hope this helps you out in some way
  • window 7 64 bit system can only run Hog3PC, it does not have the drivers for the widget to run Hog2PC.. So basically the Hog2PC program will run but will not see the widget..

secondly some of the blue "Hog 3" widgets need to be upgraded.. I have a blue one myself and it was upgraded before i bought it thankfully.. hope this helps you out in some way
Children
No Data
Related