Active Show Server has failed

HI, long time listener, first time caller......

I am running hog 3 software version on an IPC.
About 3 weeks ago I began getting this "Crash" message:
Wholehog
The active show server -1-00d0c9b6b93d has failed
No back up server has been detected.

This locks up console, no touch screen and no cue action. Requires a restart.

Installed latest version of software (3.2.5) as suggested by High End.
Next going to make a new show file.

Has anyone ever had this problem?
Parents
  • We have a burst of cues at certain times but it has been the same show and amount of cues all season. It has happened at random times and only once during the show, all other times have been during preshow channel check. I deselected the "DHCP Server" and "Boot Server" on the control panel and have not had the network crash from before but yesterday lost control of the "Intensity" thru "fixture" hard keys (two rows of four keys). And today the fixtures woke up in them wrong color. Both instances I had to reboot to fix problem.
  • We have a burst of cues at certain times but it has been the same show and amount of cues all season. It has happened at random times and only once during the show, all other times have been during preshow channel check. I deselected the "DHCP Server" and "Boot Server" on the control panel and have not had the network crash from before but yesterday lost control of the "Intensity" thru "fixture" hard keys (two rows of four keys). And today the fixtures woke up in them wrong color. Both instances I had to reboot to fix problem.
Children
No Data
Related