basic question about selecting dmx

Hello!

I am having an issue with a MAC 600 that doesnt want to strike the lamp when I order it from the Hog3. I would like to try to manually strike it setting the values in dmx channel 1 of the fixture. However I don't know how to do this simple thing with the hog. How can I select an specific dmx adress and change its value?

For example, this fixture has the dmx start adress of 217. I would need to select the 217 adress and change its value, in other words when I type 217 I dont want to select a Unit or a fixture, I want to select the dmx adress.

Thanks!!
Parents
  • Hello, thanks for the answer!

Yes, there are many other mac600 that are striking the lamp perfectly. its just one that is not doing it, and I wanted to try if there was a manual way of sending another value between that range of 228-237 to see if that solved the problem.

As far as I know, i dont need to change the Lamp off or reset parameters, since that is not my problem. Why should I change them? Both options are about controlling Lamp off and Reset with DMX, but my problem has to do with striking the lamp on.

Thanks, and maybe the problem its with the fixture. I can always set the lamp to strike when the fixture turns on.
  • Hello, thanks for the answer!

Yes, there are many other mac600 that are striking the lamp perfectly. its just one that is not doing it, and I wanted to try if there was a manual way of sending another value between that range of 228-237 to see if that solved the problem.

As far as I know, i dont need to change the Lamp off or reset parameters, since that is not my problem. Why should I change them? Both options are about controlling Lamp off and Reset with DMX, but my problem has to do with striking the lamp on.

Thanks, and maybe the problem its with the fixture. I can always set the lamp to strike when the fixture turns on.
Children
No Data
Related