Color Force 72"

A question, we are always having issues with patching color forces on the H3
what should the correct way be? RGBAW ? RGBWA ? and how many channels
should it be.

thanks if any one can help.
Parents
  • Success!

It was a lot easier than I thought, and of course it was something very simple I was overlooking.

I put the fixtures into 36ch RGB mode, patched 12 fixtures as generic RGB. I did not do a 13th fixture for FX, I will try this next for fun.

I applied my effects within the Hog which did the same boring effects as I was seeing before... only this time I used the fan effect on top of them, using the encoder wheels to alter the speed, size, cells, etc... and voila! Great looking effects!

Just for fun, I'm going to try the 13th (or should I say 1st) fixture as virtual FX fixture. I looked in the main library under AC and there were only 2 options, something like Chroma VS and Chroma LS or something like that. One was 1 channel and the other was 2 channels, so I'm pretty sure they are not it. I'll take a look in the uncommon library. Also, when going about it this way, can I expect more effects than what I am now able to produce using RGB and effects with fan?
  • Success!

It was a lot easier than I thought, and of course it was something very simple I was overlooking.

I put the fixtures into 36ch RGB mode, patched 12 fixtures as generic RGB. I did not do a 13th fixture for FX, I will try this next for fun.

I applied my effects within the Hog which did the same boring effects as I was seeing before... only this time I used the fan effect on top of them, using the encoder wheels to alter the speed, size, cells, etc... and voila! Great looking effects!

Just for fun, I'm going to try the 13th (or should I say 1st) fixture as virtual FX fixture. I looked in the main library under AC and there were only 2 options, something like Chroma VS and Chroma LS or something like that. One was 1 channel and the other was 2 channels, so I'm pretty sure they are not it. I'll take a look in the uncommon library. Also, when going about it this way, can I expect more effects than what I am now able to produce using RGB and effects with fan?
Children
No Data
Related