Cuelist defaults to full on Page change?

On my rock wing I have a number of strobe stacks on the upper, faderless playbacks. Occasionally if I'm doing what I know will be a strobe intensive show I'll Move a copy of those playbacks to a fader in order to have intensity control of my strobe effects.
Strangely however, if I change pages, when I change back to the page these new strobe cuelists are on they default to full. Meaning when I execute a page change, all my lights default to Full Strobe. This, as you might guess, can be a drag.
In Page Change Options, Remember Fader Values is off. It occurs whether Page Change Options are set to Leave in Background or Holdover if Active. Software is v.3.2.6.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=loebus;64516]I just moved the cuelist to an empty fader; they share the same cuelist number.

and combined with

[QUOTE=loebus;64339]Yes, faders and flash buttons are set to go when off zero and on flash; and the faderless playbacks do display Full on the LCDs by default, so I guess it makes sense that the Moved cuelists would go to full, but why are the faderless playbacks at full by default? And is there a way to make it not so?

Should give the answer...

You dont use a copy of that list, you just moved it to an empty fader, which means that you trigger the same list from a master with a fader and and faderless.

Have you tried to make a hardcopy of that list?
    Do you get the same result? Have you set the cuelist-option to HTP?
  • [QUOTE=loebus;64516]I just moved the cuelist to an empty fader; they share the same cuelist number.

and combined with

[QUOTE=loebus;64339]Yes, faders and flash buttons are set to go when off zero and on flash; and the faderless playbacks do display Full on the LCDs by default, so I guess it makes sense that the Moved cuelists would go to full, but why are the faderless playbacks at full by default? And is there a way to make it not so?

Should give the answer...

You dont use a copy of that list, you just moved it to an empty fader, which means that you trigger the same list from a master with a fader and and faderless.

Have you tried to make a hardcopy of that list?
    Do you get the same result? Have you set the cuelist-option to HTP?
Children
No Data
Related