Wholehog III problem... Help me please!!!

i have a problem with my console hog3, the problem is when i try to turn it on
the screen don't start always are in black, don't turn on, after seconds the choose keys
start flashing like 3 time quickly and then repeat the cycle, after 30 min the screens turn on
and everything is normally but then when i try to turn it on again happen the same thing, and now
even wait 30 minutes or more dont start the screens... do you know about this problem?

i tried to change HDD, Ram memory, add an external monitor for VGA, IDE cable... any solutions?? thanks
Parents
  • [QUOTE=MLorenz;64520]The console does not find the frontpanel (flashing choose keys indicate that)

In your case it seems that after while the frontpanel is found and the console boots.
    Check all connections to the frontpanel and also the powersupply for the frontpanel.

This has nothing to do with the HDD or RAM, external Monitors etc....

Hey dude i checked all connections and voltages and its ok, but not start :(, back to the console are 3 ligths to say the voltages 13.7, 12 and 5 V, but when the console is ON the 12V light is Off, the others are On, is that normal?, i check voltage in the psu distribution with the multimeter and give me 12v, so i think the indicator voltage is wrong, help me please :(
  • [QUOTE=MLorenz;64520]The console does not find the frontpanel (flashing choose keys indicate that)

In your case it seems that after while the frontpanel is found and the console boots.
    Check all connections to the frontpanel and also the powersupply for the frontpanel.

This has nothing to do with the HDD or RAM, external Monitors etc....

Hey dude i checked all connections and voltages and its ok, but not start :(, back to the console are 3 ligths to say the voltages 13.7, 12 and 5 V, but when the console is ON the 12V light is Off, the others are On, is that normal?, i check voltage in the psu distribution with the multimeter and give me 12v, so i think the indicator voltage is wrong, help me please :(
Children
No Data
Related