Wholehog III problem... Help me please!!!

i have a problem with my console hog3, the problem is when i try to turn it on
the screen don't start always are in black, don't turn on, after seconds the choose keys
start flashing like 3 time quickly and then repeat the cycle, after 30 min the screens turn on
and everything is normally but then when i try to turn it on again happen the same thing, and now
even wait 30 minutes or more dont start the screens... do you know about this problem?

i tried to change HDD, Ram memory, add an external monitor for VGA, IDE cable... any solutions?? thanks
Parents
  • Hello, it is not possible to tell the exact cause from only the LEDs. To the left of the first encoder there are two LEDs, one for 5v and one for 13.7v. If these are not illuminated the front panel may not be getting proper power. As you mentioned measuring on the Power Distribution PCB and the 12 v was present. If this is the case, it may be the power cable to the Front Panel PCB.

It may also be the Front Panel PCB or Processor PCB has a problem.
  • Hello, it is not possible to tell the exact cause from only the LEDs. To the left of the first encoder there are two LEDs, one for 5v and one for 13.7v. If these are not illuminated the front panel may not be getting proper power. As you mentioned measuring on the Power Distribution PCB and the 12 v was present. If this is the case, it may be the power cable to the Front Panel PCB.

It may also be the Front Panel PCB or Processor PCB has a problem.
Children
No Data
Related