Free programmer to use cuelist ?

Hi there,

I've got few showtec T10 actif, and I'd like to have a master dimmer for all of them and next to it my T10 fx recorded in a cue.

I did both of them, but I've to clear the programmer first before the fx starts, and I'd like to set an intensity (like 30% or whatever ) for every lamps and after start my fx with the minimal intensity i choosed via dimmer.
How can I start a cuelist without freeing the programmer?

I'm not sure if it's really understanable, my english is way better when i'm speaking ;-)

Anyway, thanks in advance for those who'll read and try to help me :-)

Cheers, MoJ
Parents
  • Hi Chris, thanks for your fast answer,

I just tried what you said, but as I thought it's not exactly what I'm looking for, I'd like to have 2 independant fader, one wich is the global T10 intensity ( who only work if I put intensity @ full in the programmer ) and a second one where's my cue (fx generated then recorded as a cue ). I'd like to be able to set an intensity and then start the cue whitout loosing global intensity.

I.E. : Intensity @ 30% for every T10 and then Cue @100%

Do you see what I mean?

Cheers, thanks again !
    MoJ
  • Hi Chris, thanks for your fast answer,

I just tried what you said, but as I thought it's not exactly what I'm looking for, I'd like to have 2 independant fader, one wich is the global T10 intensity ( who only work if I put intensity @ full in the programmer ) and a second one where's my cue (fx generated then recorded as a cue ). I'd like to be able to set an intensity and then start the cue whitout loosing global intensity.

I.E. : Intensity @ 30% for every T10 and then Cue @100%

Do you see what I mean?

Cheers, thanks again !
    MoJ
Children
No Data
Related