No response on Library Creation

Hello All,

I have sent a couple of requests for Hog3 fixture libraries per the instructions. Each time I have received the autoreply that libraries can take up to 7 days to create, which I understand. The problem I am having is I am not getting any further response (or libraries). This has been over the last 4-6 weeks.

Are Hog3 library requests no longer being responded to?
Parents
  • Best thing is to get in touch with one of the forum-admins, like Michael Graham.
    He might help you with this.

Also check the ftp-server of HES. Lot of stuff can be found there.
    With the growing number of chinese-led-fixtures (each day 3 new ones) the lib-request is often in an overload- situation, expecially at the moment where all eyes are on the HOG4
    By the way, libs for Hog4 are the same as for Hog3.... So request should for sure be responded.
  • Best thing is to get in touch with one of the forum-admins, like Michael Graham.
    He might help you with this.

Also check the ftp-server of HES. Lot of stuff can be found there.
    With the growing number of chinese-led-fixtures (each day 3 new ones) the lib-request is often in an overload- situation, expecially at the moment where all eyes are on the HOG4
    By the way, libs for Hog4 are the same as for Hog3.... So request should for sure be responded.
Children
No Data
Related