Ending FX

Is there a good way to end FX in a cuelist? Currently I program the cue, jump into cue editor, grab the channels pull up the FX engine and select the parameters that are in the FX and turn them off. It seems there should be key strokes when recording the cue to stop an FX.

Thanks in advance.
Parents
  • Hi guys, my first post.

I found this forum because I was having this problem. Nice to know it was not just me.

The work around I found was that if you make an effect you can then edit it to have OFF for each fixture.

For example I make a position effect for all fixtures. Then I OPEN the effect to edit it. I then change the values that are in the effect to be OFF. That way the first fixture has not been left out of it. This is a tedious work around for a lot of fixtures, but I like the one button stop for effects.

The other fast-ish way was to KNOCKOUT EFFECT (Fixture Group). But that is still more presses than I want to do in a hurry.

Cheers,
    Jason
  • Hi guys, my first post.

I found this forum because I was having this problem. Nice to know it was not just me.

The work around I found was that if you make an effect you can then edit it to have OFF for each fixture.

For example I make a position effect for all fixtures. Then I OPEN the effect to edit it. I then change the values that are in the effect to be OFF. That way the first fixture has not been left out of it. This is a tedious work around for a lot of fixtures, but I like the one button stop for effects.

The other fast-ish way was to KNOCKOUT EFFECT (Fixture Group). But that is still more presses than I want to do in a hurry.

Cheers,
    Jason
Children
No Data
Related