Continuous pan/tilt combos.

I've been trying to figure out how to program my moving heads and scanners to execute different (or even the same) types of pan/tilt combos on their own. I've seen it done on TV and concerts and all. Does anybody know how to program these? I'm guessing I have to use the effects engine. It doesn't necessarily have to be a constant circle, but at least continuous independent movement after hitting the playback button. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks.
-D
Console: Road Hog
Movers/Scanners: MAC 500's & Cyberlights (CL's) :hogsign:
Really important that this is answered soon. I have a couple shows this weekend. Thanks.
Parents
  • You are right...

Go to the effects. There you can apply mathematic functions to your parameters and also find pre defined effects which you can edit to your needs

When you press and hold "fan" and turn the offset then theses values will get fanned/spreaded over your fixtures, so that you get these typical belly whos etc etc

Play around and you will learn how it works
  • You are right...

Go to the effects. There you can apply mathematic functions to your parameters and also find pre defined effects which you can edit to your needs

When you press and hold "fan" and turn the offset then theses values will get fanned/spreaded over your fixtures, so that you get these typical belly whos etc etc

Play around and you will learn how it works
Children
No Data
Related