what is park ?

I "parked" hit the park button for my fog machine at 3 percent and set a light i didnt want messed with while i ran a live show and it Sat where I put it the only problem was I NEVER FIGURED OUT HOW TO UN PARK THEM AND EVENTUALLY I THINK I HIT A WRONG BUTTON AND THE WHOLE SHOW GOT PARKED and i couldent control anything without parking it in a new spot induvidually it was very frustrating . i had to reload a saved show to get things working again . I know its user error but what did i do and how can i use park without issues in the future ?:aargh4:
Parents
  • Don't be frustrated by this single situation. Just saying... Parking a channel is very useful, for example if you have a gobo/image you need to stay on while running a show. You can park that single fixture as long as its the only fixture selected in the programmer. As you saw when you clear the programmer (clear restore) It stays on.

What you did was probably mis typed something or accidentally selected everything on the console and hit park.

How you can use it without issues? Read the manual.
  • Don't be frustrated by this single situation. Just saying... Parking a channel is very useful, for example if you have a gobo/image you need to stay on while running a show. You can park that single fixture as long as its the only fixture selected in the programmer. As you saw when you clear the programmer (clear restore) It stays on.

What you did was probably mis typed something or accidentally selected everything on the console and hit park.

How you can use it without issues? Read the manual.
Children
No Data
Related