Hog PC, MacBookPro, Fusion & Windows 7

Hi all,

I am trying to get Hog PC to run on my MBP Using windows 7 on Fusion (parallels type software)

I am able to browse to a show on a USB stick, click OK once, but when I click OK for a second time HOG PC just loops back to the launcher window and HOG PC does not start... anybody see this ?

All Firewalls are off and I am logged in as the administrator with full privileges

all ideas gratefully received
Parents
  • [QUOTE=XOP15;66256]I get as expected results under bootcamp, never a problem, but its just becoming a pain switching between PC and OSX shutting down and rebooting just to check a small detail in an email or on a drawing.

Thanks for the help anyway but it should just work

I understand your frustration, but if it works in a native environment (Bootcamp), but not the emulation software (Fusion)....then the problem would seem to be with Fusion, not the HogPC software.

It would be nice if it just worked, but it is not uncommon for odd things happen when you try to emulate another OS.
  • [QUOTE=XOP15;66256]I get as expected results under bootcamp, never a problem, but its just becoming a pain switching between PC and OSX shutting down and rebooting just to check a small detail in an email or on a drawing.

Thanks for the help anyway but it should just work

I understand your frustration, but if it works in a native environment (Bootcamp), but not the emulation software (Fusion)....then the problem would seem to be with Fusion, not the HogPC software.

It would be nice if it just worked, but it is not uncommon for odd things happen when you try to emulate another OS.
Children
No Data
Related