network not working

i have a 20 month old H3 and when i fired it up today it would not talk to Dp8000
In the control panel the hognet adapter stays grey and is not found !!! any suggestions please !!
Parents
  • i use DHCP
    the desk is conected to a giga switch which is working properly
    giga switch to dp
    all cables are same and have tested all of those bits
    i had trouble trying to do full restore and have asked panalux lighting to try full install
    i have had trouble with screens on this desk and there has been 3 replacements under warranty in the last 6 months by AC lighting !! its was v strange and V V embarassing as was trying to impress gaffer with hog range !! all film industry in uk is grandma and chamsys and i am only person left holding the hog name high and this did not bode well
    will let you know if full install fixes
  • i use DHCP
    the desk is conected to a giga switch which is working properly
    giga switch to dp
    all cables are same and have tested all of those bits
    i had trouble trying to do full restore and have asked panalux lighting to try full install
    i have had trouble with screens on this desk and there has been 3 replacements under warranty in the last 6 months by AC lighting !! its was v strange and V V embarassing as was trying to impress gaffer with hog range !! all film industry in uk is grandma and chamsys and i am only person left holding the hog name high and this did not bode well
    will let you know if full install fixes
Children
No Data
Related