Show server init failure

I have a show from last year that I'm trying to lead up again, but every time I try to load it it gives me a "Show server init failure" message. I originally tried lading it in 3.2.6, then reverted to 2.1.9 because I wasn't entirely sure of which version we had running last year. I've also tried loading it in 3.2.1 and 3.2.3

I have also tried creating a new show file in each of these versions then tried to merge it with the show I am attempting to load. In all the 3.2.x versions it simply goes through the process and returns me to the source selection screen, in 2.1.9 it gave me a server busy error so I've had no luck there.

I've tried searching the forums and RTFM for help, but have had no luck so far, so if anyone knows a good direction to point me, I'd appreciate that.

After reading a few more posts similar to my concerns:
I am running Hog 3PC on Windows 7, I have set the program to "Run as Administrator" as well as have turned off all network connections, UAC, and firewalls, still no results.
I do not have hardware with me as I cannot access the net at work, but while on the site I have one LTC widget, Fader wing, Playback wing, and 2 DMX widgets (I only use one)
Parents
  • I'm not sure if ir's been sitting all year or if other departments have used it. The IT deparment takes it back outside of the months in which we use it. Mainly September through October during the weekends. So it only ran the show 3-4 times per week. I've also tried loading the show on a newer laptop that our department just acquired as well as my personal laptop, with same results on each machine.

Also I have sent the backup file for the show I can open that has no cuelists. Thank you again for your assistance.
  • I'm not sure if ir's been sitting all year or if other departments have used it. The IT deparment takes it back outside of the months in which we use it. Mainly September through October during the weekends. So it only ran the show 3-4 times per week. I've also tried loading the show on a newer laptop that our department just acquired as well as my personal laptop, with same results on each machine.

Also I have sent the backup file for the show I can open that has no cuelists. Thank you again for your assistance.
Children
No Data
Related