RHFB Internal Widget Missing??

01 x RHFB + USB Wing
01 x Super-widget
02 x DP8000 + Switch

Can anyone suggest any ways to restore or get back the internal super-widget which seems to be unavailable currently on my Full Boar.
I am not out on the show but am told the internal disappeared but the external widget and DP8000's are all fine?

Any suggestions..

regards Cormac
Parents
  • Hi Marty,
    Getting back to this.
    Have tried the run internal DP only in the show launcher but no change.
    Have tried this same show on three different Full Boar Consoles and I can't get the Internal DP to show up on any console.
    I have also tried removing all the other DP8000's from the network so just console/external super-widget only now, the console only see's the external super-widget.
    Internal DP8000 is set to Net 1.
    Console will see the other external DP8000 (net numbers 2/3).

Any other ideas or suggestions or is this show corrupted in some way.
    If anyone from HE is reading could really do with some help on this today please.

Regards Cormac
  • Hi Marty,
    Getting back to this.
    Have tried the run internal DP only in the show launcher but no change.
    Have tried this same show on three different Full Boar Consoles and I can't get the Internal DP to show up on any console.
    I have also tried removing all the other DP8000's from the network so just console/external super-widget only now, the console only see's the external super-widget.
    Internal DP8000 is set to Net 1.
    Console will see the other external DP8000 (net numbers 2/3).

Any other ideas or suggestions or is this show corrupted in some way.
    If anyone from HE is reading could really do with some help on this today please.

Regards Cormac
Children
No Data
Related