busking

i know this topic is always flying around but iv always busked by using cue lists and iv recently been introduced to using the effects engine to busk.

what are peoples opinions on pros and cons of busking by using the effects engine and do many people do it this way?
Parents
  • view 1 - your screens would look like group,colour,beam,position

view 2 - how i was showed is having groups and colours on your left screen then your effects engine opened on the right screen/external screen.

pre record all the effects you would want to use (intensity/colour/movement) and record effect off cues in the effect engine.

you have every thing you need and the faders for certain other uses, i like this method as once you select your effect you can easily change speed and offset.

was just seeing if this is a method people actually use
  • view 1 - your screens would look like group,colour,beam,position

view 2 - how i was showed is having groups and colours on your left screen then your effects engine opened on the right screen/external screen.

pre record all the effects you would want to use (intensity/colour/movement) and record effect off cues in the effect engine.

you have every thing you need and the faders for certain other uses, i like this method as once you select your effect you can easily change speed and offset.

was just seeing if this is a method people actually use
Children
No Data
Related