Road Hog Program Wing Monitor Dead

I've got a HogPC system with Road Hog wings. The Monitor on my program wing seems to have died. I can't get power to the monitor but the wing works fine. My superwidget is in this wing, I'm still able to run the show, and the computer still sees the monitor attached to the computer.

Any Thoughts?

Mike Kellner
Lighting Director
Concord Music Hall
Chicago, IL
Parents
  • I tried to open it, but didn't get very far when i had problems removing the cover. I tend to push a little too hard and break things. So I stopped and seeked advice. I will work on opening it again, maybe there were screws that I missed.

As far as I can see the wing is switched on. I don't know about another power switch for the monitor. The menu Buttons on Top do not do anything. I've tried holding them down individually, combos, etc.

Thanks,

Mike Kellner
    Lighting Director
    Concord Music Hall
    Chicago, IL
  • I tried to open it, but didn't get very far when i had problems removing the cover. I tend to push a little too hard and break things. So I stopped and seeked advice. I will work on opening it again, maybe there were screws that I missed.

As far as I can see the wing is switched on. I don't know about another power switch for the monitor. The menu Buttons on Top do not do anything. I've tried holding them down individually, combos, etc.

Thanks,

Mike Kellner
    Lighting Director
    Concord Music Hall
    Chicago, IL
Children
No Data
Related