Midi Notes help

I'm trying to use an APC-40 as a midi controller for Hog3. Testing to see if I can make it work before I decide to buy a Nano4. I'm torn between all the "pc" controllers from the big boys.(ma, hog, avo, martin, chamsys...)

If I can get Midi Notes to work smoothly and simply, Hog wins, hands down.

I haven't been able to find a walk through that works for me. Any points in the right direction?
Parents
  • It seems simple enough, but the layout of the APC-40 doesn't seen to translate well.

I can only assign 1 channel to comment macros, not all 8 channels that I can tell.

On the APC-40, I would like to assign the faders to "faders" and the buttons to scenes and/or cuelists and/or flash buttons. Maybe I need to use a midi translator of some sort, but that takes the simplicity out of it.

Maybe I should be looking for a different midi control. I basically want to make a bunch of go and flash buttons.

Heres a link to the APC-40 map.
    www.akaipro.com/apc40map
  • It seems simple enough, but the layout of the APC-40 doesn't seen to translate well.

I can only assign 1 channel to comment macros, not all 8 channels that I can tell.

On the APC-40, I would like to assign the faders to "faders" and the buttons to scenes and/or cuelists and/or flash buttons. Maybe I need to use a midi translator of some sort, but that takes the simplicity out of it.

Maybe I should be looking for a different midi control. I basically want to make a bunch of go and flash buttons.

Heres a link to the APC-40 map.
    www.akaipro.com/apc40map
Children
No Data
Related