Midi Notes help

I'm trying to use an APC-40 as a midi controller for Hog3. Testing to see if I can make it work before I decide to buy a Nano4. I'm torn between all the "pc" controllers from the big boys.(ma, hog, avo, martin, chamsys...)

If I can get Midi Notes to work smoothly and simply, Hog wins, hands down.

I haven't been able to find a walk through that works for me. Any points in the right direction?
Parents
  • Jon, with a Nano the Encoder and Faders are blocked via OSC!
    There is an open request that any original HES hardware should unlock this feature, so Nano would mean Faders and Encoders on OSC, Playbackwing would give faders, programmer-wing would give encoders.
    With a real console (not a nano) you can also control the console-fader via midi controllers.

And only for flash and go buttons Touch OSC would be the way to go with HOG PC and Nano.
    I have made a layout for playback-bar 2-4, only the go, pause and flash buttons. Enough for the most efx-stuff
  • Jon, with a Nano the Encoder and Faders are blocked via OSC!
    There is an open request that any original HES hardware should unlock this feature, so Nano would mean Faders and Encoders on OSC, Playbackwing would give faders, programmer-wing would give encoders.
    With a real console (not a nano) you can also control the console-fader via midi controllers.

And only for flash and go buttons Touch OSC would be the way to go with HOG PC and Nano.
    I have made a layout for playback-bar 2-4, only the go, pause and flash buttons. Enough for the most efx-stuff
Children
No Data
Related