Platinum Beam5r Extreme Extended Mode fixture profile desperately needed!!!

The user and all related content has been deleted.
Parents
  • While I don't disagree with your suggestion, we removed the fixture library request thread from the forums some time ago in an effort to funnel all request to a single location at hoglibraries@highend.com.

With Steve Denim working continuously, turning out new profiles and updating the download site, I think such notifications would turn into more annoyance, and people would ultimately ignore them.

I think the ideal solution to this is users check for the profile they are looking for, and if it is not on the download site, email hoglibraries@highend.com. If this request was made directly to Steve, the response in this case, would have been faster.

Hope this helps,
  • While I don't disagree with your suggestion, we removed the fixture library request thread from the forums some time ago in an effort to funnel all request to a single location at hoglibraries@highend.com.

With Steve Denim working continuously, turning out new profiles and updating the download site, I think such notifications would turn into more annoyance, and people would ultimately ignore them.

I think the ideal solution to this is users check for the profile they are looking for, and if it is not on the download site, email hoglibraries@highend.com. If this request was made directly to Steve, the response in this case, would have been faster.

Hope this helps,
Children
No Data
Related