Platinum Beam5r Extreme Extended Mode fixture profile desperately needed!!!

The user and all related content has been deleted.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=p_hancock;72934]While I don't disagree with your suggestion, we removed the fixture library request thread from the forums some time ago in an effort to funnel all request to a single location at hoglibraries@highend.com.

With Steve Denim working continuously, turning out new profiles and updating the download site, I think such notifications would turn into more annoyance, and people would ultimately ignore them.

I think the ideal solution to this is users check for the profile they are looking for, and if it is not on the download site, email hoglibraries@highend.com. If this request was made directly to Steve, the response in this case, would have been faster.

Hope this helps,

my apologies for not following the proper procedures to request the profile but much appreciation for relaying the message to Steve and then back to this thread. Thanks a bunch!
  • [QUOTE=p_hancock;72934]While I don't disagree with your suggestion, we removed the fixture library request thread from the forums some time ago in an effort to funnel all request to a single location at hoglibraries@highend.com.

With Steve Denim working continuously, turning out new profiles and updating the download site, I think such notifications would turn into more annoyance, and people would ultimately ignore them.

I think the ideal solution to this is users check for the profile they are looking for, and if it is not on the download site, email hoglibraries@highend.com. If this request was made directly to Steve, the response in this case, would have been faster.

Hope this helps,

my apologies for not following the proper procedures to request the profile but much appreciation for relaying the message to Steve and then back to this thread. Thanks a bunch!
Children
No Data
Related