Hog3pc Install error script cannot be run

I am trying to install Hog3pc on a Windows 7 64bit machine. The install starts out ok and then I get this error "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A script required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor"

I am installing this package:
hog3pc-Win32-golden_3-2-6-3434.msi

I have tried downloading the install file a few times thinking it may of been corrupted. But that doesn't seem to be the case.

Please help.
Thanks
Jeff
Parents
  • [QUOTE=tnflyboy;73779]Hi,
    I finally got the install to work.
    What I found is I was trying to install to the D: drive on the PC and the install wizard did not like this. We prefer to load software to d: due to our c: drive is a SSD drive and we are trying to reserve it just for the OS.
    Anyway, I finally left the install directory for c: and it installed without any problems.

So now my next question is how do I copy the settings and show from an old PC to this new setup?

you have to do backup files your show in the old computer,then using a USB
    stick reload you show backup files in the new computer.

ROBERTO NOVELLI
  • [QUOTE=tnflyboy;73779]Hi,
    I finally got the install to work.
    What I found is I was trying to install to the D: drive on the PC and the install wizard did not like this. We prefer to load software to d: due to our c: drive is a SSD drive and we are trying to reserve it just for the OS.
    Anyway, I finally left the install directory for c: and it installed without any problems.

So now my next question is how do I copy the settings and show from an old PC to this new setup?

you have to do backup files your show in the old computer,then using a USB
    stick reload you show backup files in the new computer.

ROBERTO NOVELLI
Children
No Data
Related