Focus Remote Hog III Linksys

Hi,
I have a Linksys WRT150N Wireless router which I'm testing to use as a focus remote for a simple laptop/console focus remote.
Off hand can anyone offer any settings/advanced or basic within the router which I should enable or disable to help create as stable a network as possible.

Thanks C
Parents
  • I'm no network guru, but whenever I have used these types of routers, I find there is no real need to over complicate the network by adjusting any settings on the router side. I'm sure there will be difference of opinion by more network savvy guys, however for what its worth, the default settings of the basic wireless router should be sufficient in a simple setup.

Where people tend to get into trouble is when they are you using manged network switches. If those are not set up correctly, it can be hell.
  • I'm no network guru, but whenever I have used these types of routers, I find there is no real need to over complicate the network by adjusting any settings on the router side. I'm sure there will be difference of opinion by more network savvy guys, however for what its worth, the default settings of the basic wireless router should be sufficient in a simple setup.

Where people tend to get into trouble is when they are you using manged network switches. If those are not set up correctly, it can be hell.
Children
No Data
Related