RHFB3 or Hog3? Pros and cons?

If you had to choose between the 2 which would you choose and why? I'm looking for some pros and cons as well.. I'm in the market for one or the other but cant decide which. All opinions welcome!
Parents
  • At this point in time I would not get either, but go to the Hog 4 line. The Roadhog 4 would be in a similar price range, have the most up to date features and be future proof. Don't forget the 3 is now discontinued so no more software updates.

BUT...

If it has to be from the 3 range, then the RHFB3 is probably the way to go. You have 4 universe output on board, plus the hardware is newer and noticeably quicker.
  • At this point in time I would not get either, but go to the Hog 4 line. The Roadhog 4 would be in a similar price range, have the most up to date features and be future proof. Don't forget the 3 is now discontinued so no more software updates.

BUT...

If it has to be from the 3 range, then the RHFB3 is probably the way to go. You have 4 universe output on board, plus the hardware is newer and noticeably quicker.
Children
No Data
Related