B eye profile

I have a full boar and some clay oaky b eye k20's. The profile I have is using 32 channels but the fixture need 35. Info I found in the b eye manual. Anybody worked a better profile?
Parents
  • Hi Bud,
    The current lib file for the K20 B-eye profile does work.
    You do need to leave a gap in the patch at the end of every fixture of the three DMX channels which are missing.
    I think this is something to do with what Clay-Paky call define as "unused".
    So first fixture DMX 1,Second fixture DMX 36, it's a workaround or you could create a fixture in fixture editor and add in three unused channels?
    Also note the current k-10 profile does not work but the K10 & k20 profiles in 35 channel mode seem to be the same fixture and work as expected.

Best Cormac
  • Hi Bud,
    The current lib file for the K20 B-eye profile does work.
    You do need to leave a gap in the patch at the end of every fixture of the three DMX channels which are missing.
    I think this is something to do with what Clay-Paky call define as "unused".
    So first fixture DMX 1,Second fixture DMX 36, it's a workaround or you could create a fixture in fixture editor and add in three unused channels?
    Also note the current k-10 profile does not work but the K10 & k20 profiles in 35 channel mode seem to be the same fixture and work as expected.

Best Cormac
Children
No Data
Related