Fixture Library

I have a HOG 3 running 3.1.9, I had to down grade it to use a DP2000. The down grade seems successful and the console and DP2000 are communicating. here is my problem, I am trying to patch a show using some Elation fixtures, found the library containing the fixtures, the HOG3 reads the CD, shows the folders but does not see any fixtures to import. A HOG3 iPC, running 3.1.9 reads the disk and will allow me to merge the show to get the fixtures, but to no avail on the HOG3.....I made a show on the iPC, with all the fixtures I needed, saved it to disk, opened it on the HOG3 and viola,I have the fixtures.....why won't the HOG3 read the fixture disk directly....confused!
Parents
  • If you are on Hog 4 update your libraray/software, this fixture is currently in the full library.
    If you are on hog 3, keep in mind that as of August 21st 2018 High-End Systems will no longer produce Hog 3 libraries. As the console was discontinued in 2012.

The latest hog3 library can be found here

Individual fixture libraries can be found here

It does look like this fixture has a library for hog3 found here

Instructions for how to add a library can be found here

If the fixture you need is not in either place, you will need to build it yourself in the consoles fixture builder.

• If you are on Hog 4 update your libraray/software, this fixture is currently in the full library.
    If you are on hog 3, keep in mind that as of August 21st 2018 High-End Systems will no longer produce Hog 3 libraries. As the console was discontinued in 2012.

The latest hog3 library can be found here

Individual fixture libraries can be found here

It does look like this fixture has a library for hog3 found here

Instructions for how to add a library can be found here

If the fixture you need is not in either place, you will need to build it yourself in the consoles fixture builder.

Children
No Data
Related