Programming help needed

Hi, this is my first post here and my question is pretty specific.

I am doing a gameshow setting with two teams, they have buttons to press for each question. I want to trigger a color change when a button is pressed, but so that only the light representing his team changes.

So, Two lists, one for team 1 and one for team 2, but if team 1 presses first, and team 2 presses right after, team 2's colour does not change. Any ideas on how to program this? I'm on a full hog 3
Parents
  • In Hog control panel make sure your internal MIDI is selected in In & Out. If there's nothing in the pull down then you may have an issue with your onboard MIDI.

Follow the GPIM manual's instructions for setting your output notes. In Hog you can goto Setup/Midi to open the MIDI Viewer to verify your MIDI channel and notes are coming in properly.
  • In Hog control panel make sure your internal MIDI is selected in In & Out. If there's nothing in the pull down then you may have an issue with your onboard MIDI.

Follow the GPIM manual's instructions for setting your output notes. In Hog you can goto Setup/Midi to open the MIDI Viewer to verify your MIDI channel and notes are coming in properly.
Children
No Data
Related