MIDI Notes OUT with IO processor

Hello, so I purchased a MIDI/ LTC processor for my Hog 3 PC setup (3.1.5), with the hopes to use it to control my Resolume Arena 4 server. I want to be able to (and by the looks of the manual, should be able to) use the "Output MIDI string" functionality of the macro cell for a cue. I have tried a couple of different things, but I can't seem to get the IO processor to output my MIDI strings. I have the 'h' converted to an 'i', I have the right net number, but I just can't get my MIDI strings to output. I am, however, getting MIDI SysEx commands out, which I assume are the MSC messages for the cues, and therefore are different for each cue. If I can't get MIDI *notes* out like I am looking for, I would settle for a way to convert specific SysEx commands (like GO cue 10 list 16) into notes, as that is all Resolume will accept (I think). Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, as I don't have too much time to get this setup. If upgrading to 3.1.9 will fix this issue, then I will, but I can't go past that, as we are using a DP 2000 for output. Thanks!
Related