fixture profiles

I just bought a Wholehog 3. It doesn't have any of my fixtures in the library. Can I still request fixture profiles for this console? If not, is there a way to get a fixture profile from the Hog4 library?
Parents
  • See if the fixture you need is here
    ftp.highend.com/.../
    Keep in mind you can only search via fixture name, not the manufacturer

Drag and drop this library file into the “libraries” folder on your console. For detailed instructions: 27.2 Download and Install Fixture Libraries

If your console is not on 3.10.0 software version, I would highly advise it, instructions can be found here: 29.2 Console Software Full Install

Let me know if you have any questions, if there are any errors in the profile, please let me know, and I can send you an updated version.
    EDIT : these instructions are for Install on a Hog4
  • See if the fixture you need is here
    ftp.highend.com/.../
    Keep in mind you can only search via fixture name, not the manufacturer

Drag and drop this library file into the “libraries” folder on your console. For detailed instructions: 27.2 Download and Install Fixture Libraries

If your console is not on 3.10.0 software version, I would highly advise it, instructions can be found here: 29.2 Console Software Full Install

Let me know if you have any questions, if there are any errors in the profile, please let me know, and I can send you an updated version.
    EDIT : these instructions are for Install on a Hog4
Children
No Data
Related