iPC with a stabdard Windows Installation

Hello everybody.

The graphicscard in my iPC sometimes stops working. So I decided to get a new mainboard with 2 monitor outputs. The XPe image from HES won‘t work with this other mainboard. So I tried to install a standard Windows 7 and HOG3PC on top of it.
In the device manager of Windows the frontpanel, the SuperWidget and the MidiWidget show um and have all drivers installed.
And here begins my problem: The frontpanel and the SuperWidget are not available in HOG3PC. Only the MidiWidget is found.

Anyone knows how I Van get this setup to operate together?

Greetings,
Roman
Parents
  • @LightingBoy How did you unlock the Windows XPe? the image from HE seems to have a local Group Policy set to stop you using Task manager/File explorer etc..

I managed to hook up all the USB headers to a HP desktop with a Core i5 2500k 8GB Ram and the generic XPe OS from HE website installed flawless with only setting the BIOS to IDE mode and not AHCI... it even states it has a i5 in the settings menu within iPC console! it states 2048mb Ram so looks like its limited.. The trouble I am having is I need to get to windows to install the Intel network adaptor and the display adaptor so the resolution is correct and so I can use the network. I have tried generic Windows XP Pro and it seems to install a generic HOG3 PC version with two screens on one screen and a virtual wing.. it see's the Time code widget and I was even able to install the drivers in XP (Front Panel, LTC, etc..) all in Device manager.... but it refuses to use the real Front panel.. did you ever get it working?
  • @LightingBoy How did you unlock the Windows XPe? the image from HE seems to have a local Group Policy set to stop you using Task manager/File explorer etc..

I managed to hook up all the USB headers to a HP desktop with a Core i5 2500k 8GB Ram and the generic XPe OS from HE website installed flawless with only setting the BIOS to IDE mode and not AHCI... it even states it has a i5 in the settings menu within iPC console! it states 2048mb Ram so looks like its limited.. The trouble I am having is I need to get to windows to install the Intel network adaptor and the display adaptor so the resolution is correct and so I can use the network. I have tried generic Windows XP Pro and it seems to install a generic HOG3 PC version with two screens on one screen and a virtual wing.. it see's the Time code widget and I was even able to install the drivers in XP (Front Panel, LTC, etc..) all in Device manager.... but it refuses to use the real Front panel.. did you ever get it working?
Children
No Data
Related