Hog 3 Full Boar Internal Displays Stuck Mirroring

I have a recently acquired used Hog 3 Full Boar. I did a full software restore to wipe everything and after that, the internal screens mirror one another instead of being two different displays. I've tried everything I can think of to correct it. Any tips on how to correct the issue would be greatly appreciated.
Parents
  • Not yet. I've tried multiple restores and OS versions. The last thing I did was a full XPE restore with recovery version 1.8.0 which is OS ver. 3.2.0. I then did upgrade to 3.2.6. I've triple checked all the BIOS settings. We have the AIMB-562 motherboard with ATI video card. I've tied booting with one monitor unplugged and then plugging it back in once booted. The only way I can see to fix it is to perhaps get into windows embedded and adjust display settings but I don't see a way to do that. I don't see anywhere in Hog OS to fix the issue.
  • Not yet. I've tried multiple restores and OS versions. The last thing I did was a full XPE restore with recovery version 1.8.0 which is OS ver. 3.2.0. I then did upgrade to 3.2.6. I've triple checked all the BIOS settings. We have the AIMB-562 motherboard with ATI video card. I've tied booting with one monitor unplugged and then plugging it back in once booted. The only way I can see to fix it is to perhaps get into windows embedded and adjust display settings but I don't see a way to do that. I don't see anywhere in Hog OS to fix the issue.
Children
No Data
Related