Keeping house dimmers separate from stack cues

I work at a multi-site campus and recently patched in the house lights to my smartfade ml. 

My question is this. How can I control my house lights / stage wash separate from my programmed stack cues that all of my other lights led's / robotics are tied to. 

My problem is if a volunteer pushes play early my house lights can come up when they are not supposed to.

I am hoping this is a simple fix that I am over looking.

Any help wold be greatly appreciated

Parents
  • How about putting them on a channel or memory fader? Channels, memories and the stack can all be a source for a level at the same time. (HTP) The volunteer would have to be in the right page come time, but if all you are doing is stack then it's not a big deal.

The Smartfade line does not have multiple cue stacks. You have to go up to an Ion to get that.

• How about putting them on a channel or memory fader? Channels, memories and the stack can all be a source for a level at the same time. (HTP) The volunteer would have to be in the right page come time, but if all you are doing is stack then it's not a big deal.

The Smartfade line does not have multiple cue stacks. You have to go up to an Ion to get that.

Children
No Data
Related