Smartsoft, Capture with Mountain Lion

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone is currently using Smartsoft and or Capture with Mountain Lion? Any problems thus far?

Also, I heard that the Smartsoft edition of Capture is being discontinued.  Is that true?

Thanks for your time,

Jake

Parents
  • Hi there -

I can't speak to Mountain Lion directly, but I have it on good authority that Capture Sweden is going to a more open small-system product offering called Solo (you can read about it here). If you have questions about keeping Capture for SmartSoft up to date following this transition, I recommend you contact Capture Sweden directly about this change.

Thanks!

Sarah

• Yesterday I was playing with the FREE student version of Capture just to learn the program. Recalling the console edition I opened SmartSoft and after a minute wait I had control. No set up or anything.

I haven't tried it with a console connected and I don't think it would work over a network but it sure was cool. Note: dual monitors are really needed.

(Windows 7-64)

[edited by: RickR at 11:53 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Aug 29 2012]
  • Yesterday I was playing with the FREE student version of Capture just to learn the program. Recalling the console edition I opened SmartSoft and after a minute wait I had control. No set up or anything.

I haven't tried it with a console connected and I don't think it would work over a network but it sure was cool. Note: dual monitors are really needed.

(Windows 7-64)

[edited by: RickR at 11:53 AM (GMT -6) on Wed, Aug 29 2012]
Children
No Data
Related