Need help with Chroma Q COLOR FORCE 48" RGBA on SmartFade ML

I'm not familiar with the board and having trouble using it with the color force.

I have downloaded the personality lib. and loaded the colorforce 48 M9 personality. The result allows me to pick individual colors for each section of the 48's but I can't find a way to adjust the colors with individual RGBA control. 

Second question - is there an easy way to set up a sequence or effects like a chase or strobing different sections of each 48?

Thanks for any help.

Dan

Parents
  • Direct control of the RGBA attributes (instead of Hue/Sat fader pair) can be found on the three dials/encoders.

Press [Mode] and [Sel] to toggle through the various encoder pages and mode.

For Effects, there are Colour and Linear effects that you can use across any or all of your fixtures, and you can also record Sequences onto Mems faders 13-24.

The console manual (download from here) has chapters on Effects and Sequences, and there are also tutorial videos.

• Direct control of the RGBA attributes (instead of Hue/Sat fader pair) can be found on the three dials/encoders.

Press [Mode] and [Sel] to toggle through the various encoder pages and mode.

For Effects, there are Colour and Linear effects that you can use across any or all of your fixtures, and you can also record Sequences onto Mems faders 13-24.

The console manual (download from here) has chapters on Effects and Sequences, and there are also tutorial videos.

Children
No Data
Related