drivers for windows

im trying to get 32bit drivers for windows so that my pc can mimic smartfade ML,also sfml wont see sd card so i cant load new profiles,can any one help me.

Parents
  • The drivers are included with SmartSoft, by default they are in C:\Program Files\ETC\SmartSoft\Drivers.
    You may need to manually point Windows to these.

You must have the same version of SmartSoft and SmartFade ML firmware otherwise they will not connect. You may need to update your console.
    The firmware and USB firmware downloader is included with SmartSoft, in ...ETC\SmartSoft\Firmware Updates

The current version as of this post is v3.0.2, download SmartSoft here.

What version of SmartSoft and SFML are you running?

SDHC cards are only supported by version 3.0.1 and newer, and unfortunately not all 2GB SD cards will work.
    As described in the v3.0.1 manual, SD cards must be formatted as FAT16 and SDHC as FAT16 or FAT32 for them to work.

• The drivers are included with SmartSoft, by default they are in C:\Program Files\ETC\SmartSoft\Drivers.
    You may need to manually point Windows to these.

You must have the same version of SmartSoft and SmartFade ML firmware otherwise they will not connect. You may need to update your console.
    The firmware and USB firmware downloader is included with SmartSoft, in ...ETC\SmartSoft\Firmware Updates

The current version as of this post is v3.0.2, download SmartSoft here.

What version of SmartSoft and SFML are you running?

SDHC cards are only supported by version 3.0.1 and newer, and unfortunately not all 2GB SD cards will work.
    As described in the v3.0.1 manual, SD cards must be formatted as FAT16 and SDHC as FAT16 or FAT32 for them to work.

Children
No Data
Related