Integrating sequences in cue stack

I have the following question regarding the Smartfade 2496:

Is it possible to integrate a sequence (on the yellow coloring sequence faders 44-48) into a que stack? In other words, creating a step into the stacklist containing chases instead of normal memories, eventualy combined with normal memories. So that you can have normal scenes followed by a scene with sequences running that can be stopped at will going further in the stack list all triggered by the GO button or the manual X-faders.

As far as I have insight in the logic of the smartfade I do not see this possibility, is there some trick to do this (except from a bunge of steps in the cue stacklist? Or is it not supported, and if not, is it ever going to be supported?

thanks in advance,
greets,

[edited by: Jeroen at 1:47 PM (GMT -6) on Mon, Feb 11 2008]
Parents
  • I'm currently running a show on a smartfade 1248 (v1.6) using seq fader 21 in a stack/step and it seems to work... but, of course, it's the ONLY bump incorporated into the step... I'm not sure how it would handle the sequence as 'just another channel' in a mem loc tho...  Or have I misunderstood what you're attempting? :)
  • I'm currently running a show on a smartfade 1248 (v1.6) using seq fader 21 in a stack/step and it seems to work... but, of course, it's the ONLY bump incorporated into the step... I'm not sure how it would handle the sequence as 'just another channel' in a mem loc tho...  Or have I misunderstood what you're attempting? :)
Children
  • Thanks,
    I will give that a try... although I want to integrate it together with other mems running. So run a sequence and some memories as a step in a stack. It seems that this is impossible... It would have been very nice to have such kind of 'one fader' functionality (like you do find on the congo for example) on the Smartfade, too.

[edited by: Jeroen at 10:04 AM (GMT -6) on Tue, Feb 26 2008] [edited by: Jeroen at 10:04 AM (GMT -6) on Tue, Feb 26 2008]
Related