Request for a personalities

Hi I am a quite new to a ETC smartfade ml desk.

I will be running a show in July with some Led fixtures made by LED'J and the fixture names are:

Colour storm quad

q colour twin

stage colour quad

and other brand is e Lumen 8 moving head led - Kudos 120 model

could you please write a personalities for these fixtures as I am unable to patch them to the desk. I can controll the units but I cannot record anything until I will possibly patch them to the desk.

Many thanks

Marcin

[edited by: marcin at 11:56 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, May 23 2013]
Parents
  • In order to write fixture personalities we require a copy of the user manual for the fixture.

This is the only way we can be sure that we are writing it for the correct fixture and not a different one that happens to have a similar name, or even from different a manufacturer with a similar name.
    - There are many fixtures with single-letter differences in the fixture name!

You can also make you own personalities in the console, the process is described in the "Custom Moving Light Personalities" chapter of the SmartFade ML manual. (Page 40)

[edited by: Richard at 10:14 AM (GMT -6) on Fri, May 24 2013]
  • In order to write fixture personalities we require a copy of the user manual for the fixture.

This is the only way we can be sure that we are writing it for the correct fixture and not a different one that happens to have a similar name, or even from different a manufacturer with a similar name.
    - There are many fixtures with single-letter differences in the fixture name!

You can also make you own personalities in the console, the process is described in the "Custom Moving Light Personalities" chapter of the SmartFade ML manual. (Page 40)

[edited by: Richard at 10:14 AM (GMT -6) on Fri, May 24 2013]
Children
Related