where to get the MIDI/MSC protocol info for the SmartFade ML

i saw some other lighting console provide the "system exclusive message", so dose SmartFade ML do so? and if so where can i get these info,  i need these infomation before i get the real one, thanks ...

[edited by: mwg at 9:52 PM (GMT -6) on Tue, Jan 22 2008] [edited by: mwg at 9:48 PM (GMT -6) on Tue, Jan 22 2008] [edited by: mwg at 9:34 PM (GMT -6) on Tue, Jan 22 2008]
Parents
  • If you are using MSC (MIDI show control), then it's the standard MSC SysEx command set.  If you aren't using a device that supports MSC (like a MIDI sequencer or something), you might be best to stick with the basic MIDI implementation instead, using controllers and program changes (that is outlined in the SmartFade ML manual).

Jon 

• If you are using MSC (MIDI show control), then it's the standard MSC SysEx command set.  If you aren't using a device that supports MSC (like a MIDI sequencer or something), you might be best to stick with the basic MIDI implementation instead, using controllers and program changes (that is outlined in the SmartFade ML manual).

Jon 

Children
No Data
Related