New Devices - requests for library update

Please use this forum thread to request new devices to be added to the SmartFade ML library. 

Please use the other thread 'Device library problems and defects' to report or discuss broken or faulty library entries, or to suggest improvements to device personalities

[edited by: AdamBennette at 4:49 AM (GMT -6) on Mon, Jan 28 2008]
Parents
  • It doesn't look like anyone has posted in this thread for quite some time, but I have a device that I would like added to the library - the Elation ELED Strip RGBW.  I see that this device has 6 DMX modes:  4; 7; 8; 11; 16; and 19 channel modes.  The SFML is new to me, but I have used the Congo Jr. quite a bit (the CJ is in our big auditorium and the SFML is in a new, smaller venue).  I know how to create custom libraries in the CJ but not sure yet how to on the SFML.  Any advice is appreciated!!

[edited by: Pacman at 11:20 AM (GMT -6) on Thu, Jun 4 2009]
  • I need a profile for the Studio Due CS4.

• For the Elation ELED Strip, I'd suggest using the 4, 8 or 16 channel modes, and patching it as 1, 2 or 4 of "Generic > LED-RGBW"

The "White" attribute is on Colour Wheel 2, all four colours have a Virtual Intensity ("Fade With Intensity")

As the Studio Due CS4 has four seperate Intensities and five Tilts, I couldn't come up with a way of arranging them that would be immediately obvious to users. It's probably best to build your own personality that matches how you will use the fixture.

[edited by: Richard at 9:57 AM (GMT -6) on Mon, Jun 8 2009]
  • For the Elation ELED Strip, I'd suggest using the 4, 8 or 16 channel modes, and patching it as 1, 2 or 4 of "Generic > LED-RGBW"

The "White" attribute is on Colour Wheel 2, all four colours have a Virtual Intensity ("Fade With Intensity")

As the Studio Due CS4 has four seperate Intensities and five Tilts, I couldn't come up with a way of arranging them that would be immediately obvious to users. It's probably best to build your own personality that matches how you will use the fixture.

[edited by: Richard at 9:57 AM (GMT -6) on Mon, Jun 8 2009]
Children
No Data
Related