New Devices - requests for library update

Please use this forum thread to request new devices to be added to the SmartFade ML library. 

Please use the other thread 'Device library problems and defects' to report or discuss broken or faulty library entries, or to suggest improvements to device personalities

[edited by: AdamBennette at 4:49 AM (GMT -6) on Mon, Jan 28 2008]
Parents Reply Children
  • Please upgrade to the latest version of SmartFade ML firmware (2.0.1).

The Extended mode was removed from version 2.0.0 as SmartFade ML doesn't support 16-bit Intensity or Gobo indexing, but it was added to 2.0.1 as it was requested.

Probably the best way to upgrade your SmartFade ML is to download the latest version of SmartSoft from here.

The SmartSoft installer includes the latest version of SmartFade ML firmware, plus the USB updater software, which is probably the easiest way to upgrade a SmartFade ML.

Make sure you save your show to SD card or using SmartSoft before upgrading, as the upgrade process does a full memory test which erases the console memory.

• Thanks for that, next issue is that we have some Honeycomb 72 LED units, they are 6 channels RGBRGB ( effectively 2 x hearts ). I am looking through the fixture library to find some equivalent fixture type??

I can use them as just RGB & double the amount of devices but then I run out of devices on the desk.

Thanks for your help

Toby

Related