Single Parameter Masking within Palettes

I know it's possible within the Mems, but are there plans to incorporate the ability to mask single parameters when recording to a palette?  It would be quite useful when trying to layer different gobo wheels and prisms on top of each other.

Thanks.

Parents
  • Hi Mike - 

I haven't tried it recently, but I believe that it already does that in the same way - use the parameter bump buttons under the faders (you might need to be in Params mode) to mask out certain paramters from palettes.

Thanks-

Sarah

•  

Thanks for the reply, Sarah.

I've tried just about every conceivable combination of pushing buttons, holding down buttons, holding down buttons while pushing buttons, pushing buttons with one foot off the floor, but still no luck.

If someone could let me in on the secret handshake, that would be great.  Perhaps I was holding the wrong foot off the floor.

Thanks again.

•  

Thanks for the reply, Sarah.

I've tried just about every conceivable combination of pushing buttons, holding down buttons, holding down buttons while pushing buttons, pushing buttons with one foot off the floor, but still no luck.

If someone could let me in on the secret handshake, that would be great.  Perhaps I was holding the wrong foot off the floor.

Thanks again.

Children
Related