SmartFade Firmware

I've only updated the firmware on my SFML once, and when I did, the device personality for our American DJ 64P LED Pro fixtures disappeared.

I rolled back to the original firmware I was using, but now I'm wondering if I can update the firmware and still have this device to select from in the patch wizard.

Can someone point me to an exhaustive device library so that I can tell if our devices will be included once I update?

Thanks

Douglas Hallam
Round Rock, Texas

Parents
  • Hi - 

The SmartFade ML fixture library has been too large to fit in its entirety on a console for some time now. The user manual describes how you can import the fixtures you need from a separate library file.

If you download the latest SFML software, a library file will come with it that is rather old. The newest library file can be found here, and the user manual here. Please see page 8 for instructions on how to import the fixtures you need.

I don't know your fixture in particular, but if it is a standard RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW type of device without additional features, we cleaned out many of those since they are just duplicates. If this is the case, you can use the Generic manufacturer for those types of devices.

As new library files are developed, we first post them into the forum for beta testing. You can find a slightly newer library file at the end of this thread now.

Thanks -

Sarah

• Hi - 

The SmartFade ML fixture library has been too large to fit in its entirety on a console for some time now. The user manual describes how you can import the fixtures you need from a separate library file.

If you download the latest SFML software, a library file will come with it that is rather old. The newest library file can be found here, and the user manual here. Please see page 8 for instructions on how to import the fixtures you need.

I don't know your fixture in particular, but if it is a standard RGB, RGBW, RGBA, RGBAW type of device without additional features, we cleaned out many of those since they are just duplicates. If this is the case, you can use the Generic manufacturer for those types of devices.

As new library files are developed, we first post them into the forum for beta testing. You can find a slightly newer library file at the end of this thread now.

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
No Data
Related