HTP for LED Colour

I don't think it can but I need to check I haven't missed something.

Along with dimmer control I need a HTP colour control over some led units.

The rubberband option looked promising but is not htp fader 1 red, fader 2 green etc

Can the Smartfade ML do this? (amazing what this little desk can do!!)

I am trying not to put the congo/element complexity into these school halls.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thanks, Daz.

Parents
  • the ML has color pallets you select the fixtures you want, [COLOR] C1 - C24...  it does up to 24 intelligent lights ok if all you need is a few set and forget looks.  Anything more complex, and then the Element is your friend.  If you want colors per ch, recording subs containing just R, just B, Just G to color mix would be how I would approach the situation...

If you do a lot of work in the programmer on the ML, I ended up having to record a sub that had no color properties in it to help me get away from what info was in my subs to get back to working in pallets.

• the ML has color pallets you select the fixtures you want, [COLOR] C1 - C24...  it does up to 24 intelligent lights ok if all you need is a few set and forget looks.  Anything more complex, and then the Element is your friend.  If you want colors per ch, recording subs containing just R, just B, Just G to color mix would be how I would approach the situation...

If you do a lot of work in the programmer on the ML, I ended up having to record a sub that had no color properties in it to help me get away from what info was in my subs to get back to working in pallets.

Children
No Data
Related