HTP for LED Colour

I don't think it can but I need to check I haven't missed something.

Along with dimmer control I need a HTP colour control over some led units.

The rubberband option looked promising but is not htp fader 1 red, fader 2 green etc

Can the Smartfade ML do this? (amazing what this little desk can do!!)

I am trying not to put the congo/element complexity into these school halls.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thanks, Daz.

Parents
  • The only way to 'force' the Smartfade in to running parameters (in your case colour) as HTP values that I've found is to patch them in as standard intensity channels.  You will no longer have access to the moving light controls for those LED fixtures.  I will usually run small events like this if we have a couple of LED fixtures and just need quick access to static colours nothing fancy, patch Red to channel 1, Green to 2, Blue to 3 etc, and just use the intensity sliders to set colours.  It sounds like this is what you're looking for but again you will lose access to the moving light functions.

• The only way to 'force' the Smartfade in to running parameters (in your case colour) as HTP values that I've found is to patch them in as standard intensity channels.  You will no longer have access to the moving light controls for those LED fixtures.  I will usually run small events like this if we have a couple of LED fixtures and just need quick access to static colours nothing fancy, patch Red to channel 1, Green to 2, Blue to 3 etc, and just use the intensity sliders to set colours.  It sounds like this is what you're looking for but again you will lose access to the moving light functions.

Children
No Data
Related