Device Command "Lamp Off" does not work for Robe ColorWash 575AT in SmartFade ML 2.0.0.b.18

For the Robe ColorWash 575AT the device commands "Lamp On" and "Reset" works correct. When the device command "Lamp Off" is given for an Robe ColorWash 575AT there is no DMX-value on the control channel. The the device command "Lamp Off" works correct for the Robe Scan 575XT.

Thanks Nico Vellinga

Nivell Theatertechniek

• I have a problem with Robe Colour 250 AT Wash & 250 AT Spot.When i give the command "Lamp off", the Lamp will go on. When i give the Command "Lamp on" the lamp will swtch off.

Thorsten

• Hi All,

I have a problem with Robe ColourWash 250 AT m1. Lamp On, Reset commands work fine. Lamp Off not. The desk is not sending this value at all. I've seen it in DMX Output tab in SmartSoft software and having enabled option in moving head: INFO > DMX In > Function channel > it was still "0", as for other commands like Lamp On, Reset there were values.

My software version is: 2.1.2.9.0.13.

I may add that:

1. if I do "ERASE ALL:, patch the device again, then all three commands including "Lamp Off" works fine.

2. In my show where the "Lamp Off" doesn't work, if I "Erase Patch", patch devices again, also "Lamp Off" works then fine.

3. Here a question: If I have complet show, if I erase patch and do it again, do I lost something in this show or all memories, paletes, others are referenced to this patch as it was before executing "erase patch" ?

Many Thanks,

Adam

• Hi Adam,

Which version of personality library are you using? Is it the one included with the 2.1.2 installer, or have you upgraded the library to v5.5.5?
    - The Library version is shown on the display in Diagnostics > Software Version

Can you attach the showfile where Lamp Off isn't working so we can examine it?

Related